We are in search of an inspired, motivated and experienced Account Executive to generate new business opportunities and manage customer relationships. The Account Executive is directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base and is accountable for defining, maintaining and building consultative rapport with R+I’s target list of clients.
The ideal candidate is expected to be a reliable professional with a talent in sales and experience in customer service, able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The Account Executive has a passion for meeting and connecting people. She/he has a strong instinct to find opportunities and transform them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
The AE will manage inbound leads, maintain our database of new business materials, assist in creating, updating and presenting R+I credentials to prospective clients.
• Work with directors and managing director to respond to and coordinate inbound leads
• Work on detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of company objectives
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Track and update a prospect list and reach out to prospective companies when relevant
• Unearth new business opportunities through networking and transform them into reliable and long-term partnerships
• Present our services/company culture, update/organize case studies and pitch decks to prospective clients
• Remain in close contact with assigned clients to understand their needs
• Provide professional follow-up support to enhance the customers’ loyalty and company’s reputation
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, with a core focus on digital marketing strongly preferred
• Highly competent and confident presenter
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent English language skills (fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus)
• Exceptional communication/presentation skills and ability to build meaningful relationships with clients or providers
• Passionate, responsible and confident