Digital Art Director
We are on the lookout for a Digital Art Director to join our expanding creative team here at R+I.
As a member of the R+I team you will drive the design of our projects forward.
Our Digital Art Director will design or create graphic images for use in creative concepts, creative development and online use, as well as, assist Creative Directors with design explorations for use in campaign sell in, presentations or final digital artwork. Speaking English is required (speaking Chinese is a plus).
• Create visual concepts, comps, designs, and layouts for a variety of formats (digital and print)
• Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
• Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines and constraints while tracking details flawlessly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills working with the client and design team. Art Directors need to be able to clearly express themselves and explain their designs and concepts
• Direct client interaction experience with the ability to understand client vision/direction
• A strong background at a top digital agency in an Art Director role or similar
• Excellent design sense and experience in Photoshop (please share samples, include link to Portfolio)
• Demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Experience with digital media content
• Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters