We are on the lookout for an Office Secretary/Administrator to join our team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping and maintaining high levels of happiness within the company.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly organized and with the ability to take on various tasks within the office from researching and coordinating office operations and procedures to booking venues for our creative events.
The ideal candidate must have experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and capability to work independently with little or no supervision in a highly creative environment. The Office Secretary/Administrator reports to the Directors on a daily basis.
• This job will require the candidate to write/speak in English and Chinese
• Day-to-day management of office operations and procedures
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Manage relationships with clients and service providers to ensure all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Prepare and submit proposed budgets for approval
• Keep the management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information and identifying trends
• Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to inspire, motivate and support others
• Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working in a creative environment
• Passionate, responsible and confident