A Glimpse Into Ni Nyampinga Magazine
Girl Hub is a strategic partnership between The Nike Foundation and the DfID (Department for International Development), working to unleash the girl effect at scale. Girl Hub Rwanda worked with girls across the country to create the first teen girl brand in the nation, Ni Nyampinga, comprised of a free, bi-monthly magazine and a weekly radio show, produced by girls, for girls. This time, Ni Nyampinga is looking to pursue a very exciting collaboration with Live Magazine, a London-based, youth-run print and online magazine that provides young people with mentorship, skills in journalism, as well as a critical platform for airing the ‘real’ views of youth on culture, politics, issues that young people face etc.
- Deliver an authentic, quality piece of NN storytelling
- Document the NN / Live collaboration in action (content generation, mentorship, cultural exchange)
- Frame the story within the theme of friendship.
- We created an innovative and authentic institutional video to explain this cultural exchange
- It is an immersion into girls ambassadors/journalist typical journey through creative motion graphics.
The video was showcased during major annual conferences and used as a tool to engage high-level influencers, key decision makers and corporate representatives.
- Institutional video
- corporate video