Introducing a Modern Luxury Brand to a New Market
Since its first major public appearance in 2006, Armand de Brignac’s roaring success is unparalleled in the champagne industry. However, due to the prominence of other established vintage champagne brands, Armand de Brignac’s “Ace of Spades” is not yet well known amongst consumers in the Asia-Pacific region. In Singapore especially, the brand still has room to grow as a preferred drink of choice.
- Connect one of the world’s most iconic champagnes to a new generation of elite consumers.
- Create a unique experience by transforming AdB’s launch party into an exclusive live and digital case study.
R+I Creative team was able to understand the very essence of our brand and delivered an event exceeding all expectations.
The team intuitively knew what needed to be done and ensured all the big and small details were covered.
To introduce Armand de Brignac to a new demographic, R+I developed a 360° brand installation.
During the F1 Grand Prix Week and Armand de Brignac official launch in Singapore, we have designed and developed an exclusive brand experience event at an iconic venue: The Marina Bay Sand’s CE LA VI — A venue selected as a celebration of this unique view to Singapore’s Formula One.
To add further spice to what already promised to be a memorable launch, R+I, in partnership with BlippAR, has created a unique experience, using the Ace of Spades signature symbol and image recognition technology. Enabling guests to connect and engage to the brand by unlocking exclusive and tailor made content.
- Several Singaporean clubs increased their orders of Armand de Brignac during the F1 period.
- The Armand de Brignac party was covered by various media outlets.
- The brand has become a central conversation within the city’s nightlife scene, increasing its appeal among a new demographic as a drink synonymous with celebration and success.
ClientArmand de Brignac
- Creative Direction, Event Design, Content Creation + Curation, Interactive Design.