An Intimate Exploration into a Rising Icon’s Mind
R+I Creative team up with Warner Bros RecordS to create an EPK music video that highlights elements that define Theophilus through his aesthetic & musical eclectism with two of his performances (rehearsal, behind the scene, stolen moments) in Brooklyn Museum & Williamsburg Music Hall
- Promote the release of Theophilus London’s first Album “Timez are Weird These Days”.
- Provide a revealing glimpse through visual narrative into early influences that shaped Theophilus London’s ascension into a rising icon.
- Explore Theophilus London’s chameleonic mind through his inspiration and iconography.
LVRS of God is a brief glimpse by warner bros. records, and R+I films, into what makes Theophilus London tick is a must view this afternoon.
- The film fulfilled the creative promise by telling the unique journey of Theophilus London and the launch of his first album.
- The film was massively relayed by mainstream media outlet including GQ, Highsnobiety and many others.