Introducing a Cultural Wine Experience to a New Market
The Hospices de Beaune auction is a world-renowned event, not-to- be-missed moment for all wine enthusiasts throughout the world.
The auction is held annually since 1859 in Beaune, France, enabling wine lovers to buy barrels of the new Burgundy vintage every year on the third Sunday of November.
Working together with Hospices de Beaune, our client Aether wanted to introduce this unique auction and bidding experience for the very first time to Singapore through a Bourgogne Wine & Charity Gala Dinner at the iconic Raffles Hotel.
- Introduce Hospices de Beaune’s tradition and rich heritage to a new audience in Singapore.
- Build a community of wine enthusiasts and connoisseurs by offering unique wine experiences.
- Help Aether become a privileged gateway to the French wine culture and lifestyle for Singaporeans.
- Allow Singaporeans to participate to the world most famous wine & charity auction.
Creative Direction | Design | Content Creation | Curation | Production
R+I created a gala dinner where selected Singaporean guests and representatives from Hospices de Beaune can meet, discuss and taste exceptional wines, in an unique venue, The Raffles hotel.
The gala dinner aimed to promote Hospice de Beaune, exploring the charity, cultural heritage and know-how of its region.
Aether is now identified in Singapore as one of the best gateway to French wine culture and lifestyle.
Enabling Hospice de Beaune to be known among a new community of wine connoisseurs and enthusiasts, the event was relayed by the most influential food & beverage media outlet in Singapore.
ClientHospices de Beaune
- Creative Direction, Design, Content Creation + Curation, Production.
- Aether Wines & Spirits
- Maison Albert Bichot
- Raffles Singapore