Identifying Key Influencers Driving Culture
In 2009, a global creative revolution was taking place. At R+I, we knew that advertising and content creation, as they existed at the time, were about to be redefined drastically. Thanks to social media, the emergence of new, lifestyle-changing products and services… but beyond that by a new breed of game-changers who will influence a whole new generation while shaping the global business landscape.
The seed for “INFLUENCERS” – an independent documentary film/study that set R+I’s insights services took root.
Through this project, R+I’s insights aimed to create an inspiring tool for any person, company, or organization who is willing to understand how modern influencers can impact their business.
- Providing insights and best practices on identifying and developing a relationship with agents of influence
- Helping to offer understanding of the trends reshaping industries so one can stay one step ahead of the competition.
R+I created a short documentary that explores what it means to be an influencer and how trends and creativity become contagious today.
- The project had + 6 million views, and was featured on major influential websites and reviewed by Forbes, Huffington Post, Fast Company, Hypebeast, Contagious, PSFK and many other mass media and industry publications.
- Beyond the numbers, the film showed the impact these influencers later had on mainstream culture. And over the past six years we have been proved right — most of the people we featured or used as reference became major agents of influence globally.
- Dao Yi ChowIn 2014, Dao Yi and his partner Maxwell Osborne won a CFDA award, the fashion equivalent of the Oscars in the Best Menswear Designer category in 2014.
In April 2015, they were named Creative Directors of DKNY.
- Steve StouteIn 2013, Steve Stoute was elected Ad Age Executive of the Year.
- DrakeBack in 2010, Drake was an unknown artist from Toronto, Canada that had just released his first album ” Thank me later”.
In 2016, he became one of the major artist of the social media era.
- Research, Strategic Insight, Concept, Creative Direction, Design, Content Creation, Production, Content Strategy